Friday, April 21, 2006

Sexiest Vegetarian!


Is Toby Maguire the World's Sexiest Vegetarian?! He's certainly in the running to land the title as PETA (you know what it stands for) launches its annual online poll. People everywhere can go to PETAs site, and scroll through a list of over 200 vegetarian celebrities, including Nicollette Sheridan, Joaquin Phoenix, Alyssa Milano, and Natalie Portman.

Toby admits, in preparing to shoot Spiderman, he worked out extensively and retained a vigorous, protein-intensive diet, one which didn't include beef, because of his vegetarian stance. "I'm a lacto-ovo-vegetarian, meaning I eat dairy with egg products, though I don't eat eggs and I'm not particularly fond of dairy either."

I think you know what kind of protein shakes this guy was drinking!

Click here to vote for your favorite.

No comments: