Friday, April 21, 2006

Ugly Lady Lumps

Tara Reid has been photographed running around with her crazy nipple hanging out again. This girl just does not have a clue. I almost want to throw a friday night happy hour pity party for her. Now I'm no cosmetic surgeon or anything, and maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but her nipple looks too far off to the right. I think if she just had someone cut it off and sew it back on a few inches over to the left, it would look much better. I know she's familiar with this procedure. Below is my very amateur sketch. Surgery along with a sturdy bra and a shirt that wasn't ripped off a cheap, Vegas stripper might actually help her out a bit because she isn't looking as rough in the face as she used to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! she has such franken-boobies! they are so weird. WHy get them out all the time?

http://celebrityreligion.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

She is still and always will be scary in the face.