Tuesday, May 09, 2006

noTORIously knocked up and nuptial-ed

Rumor has it that Tori Spelling and her fiancée/possible-husband Dean McWhatever are having a baby. Supposedly they got hitched in a private ceremony in Fiji over the weekend. What, after all that tattooing you thought there'd be another huge million dollar wedding? Isn't that a second-trip no-no? I expect Tori and her little Spelling bee to look something like this: Aw. That's so mean. That's her dog Mimi Larue. She is dressed up like a baby though. I absolutely love Tori and her brilliant new show So NoTORIous. If this little rumor is true I wish her the best. I'm not sure how reliable my source is though: either I saw this on TV, read it somewhere, someone told me about it or a combination of those three things. This is the first chance I had to write about it and I just can't remember. There was a "Tori's pregnant" rumor going around months ago but that panned out to be false. If I were you I wouldn't hold your breath for the heir to the heir of the Spelling fortune...not that anyone is literally doing that.

1 comment:

OldWiseOne said...

I think the original pregnancy rumour came from Lainey

I wouldn't doubt that she had an abortion - bad enough to be a homewrecker without being a pregnant homewrecker.