Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Well At Least She Can Still Be A Material Mom

Madonna to Isaac Mizrahi:

"It's a struggle to balance my career with my children. I'm always going, 'Oh God, I'm a c**p mother'. I want to get home and put my kids to bed. And then sometimes, if I'm spending a lot of time with my children, I think, 'Oh God I just want to be an artist.' And you know it's hard."

Sounds like a crap mother to me...unless I'm missing some sort of british slang that also starts with 'c' ends with 'p' and means the same thing as crap. When she's not with her kids she wants them and when she's with them she doesn't want them. She has the thought process of my first boyfriend.

"Sometimes [daughter Lourdes] doesn't want me to come to certain things because she knows everyone is going to pay attention to me and then they'll treat her differently." I wouldn't worry about Lourdes. Her pre-teen ass has the credit limit of most 30 year-olds. She'll be just fine. [source]

No comments: