Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Boy You Musta Gone and Bumped Yo Head!

GEEEEEEEEEEET OUT (LEAVE)... RIGHT NOW!

Anyone that's seen the new trailer for "Aquamarine" is already running as far away from that piece of shit movie as fast as they can!

Joanna "JoJo" Levesque of Foxboro, MA tells our friends at MTV.com about her recent experience transitioning to film. I ask, in order to transition to film, wouldn't she need to be transitioning from something? Like a career in something else? Like as a singer? Does one hit single equal having a career in music, so much so that you would "transition" to film? I digress.

"I've actually been acting since I was 6, doing professional theater and stuff like that in my hometown of Massachusetts," she explained. Can Massachusetts be considered your "hometown?" She's obviously been bitten by the horse's ass fly one too many times.

[source]

No comments: