Thursday, February 02, 2006

Start Some Drama.... You Don't Want No Drama!

Ok, this is a story that I heard about briefly yesterday, and the more I got to thinking about it, the more I thought that more people should know. So, unless you've been living in total isolation for the past few weeks, you know about the James Frey/Oprah baby-mama-drama (well it's not so much baby-mama-drama as it is black-mama-drama... and even that doesn't really work).

Interestingly, I found out that James Frey was hired to write the screenplay for Warner Bros., and none other than Jennifer Aniston owns the movie rights for this book, A Million Little Pieces. It has been rumored that Jennifer Aniston went onto the Oprah show last September to discuss her recent divorce to Brad Pitt. Star magazine now reports that Aniston had an agreement with Oprah, who agreed to PUSH and HYPE A Million Little Pieces in return for Jennifer Aniston's side of the story.

Aniston's rep denys that there's any connection, but I'm not developmentally challenged! I know what's up. OPRAH's just a big, fat, stupid, filthy rich, a-hole.

it's all about the benjamins baby.

[source]

2 comments:

xine said...

conspircy theory. :)

xine said...

conspiracy theory. :) Helps if I spell it properly.