Monday, March 06, 2006

Apparently Oscar Acceptance Speeches Aren’t Too Easy for A Pimp Either

The Three 6 Mafia performance definitely added some out-of-place excitement to the show. God knows before I saw those hookers walking men on leashes across the stage I was about to pass out on my couch. Do you think they pulled those bitches off a corner on Hollywood Blvd? Can you imagine being hired as a hooker for the Oscars but you're not really a hooker? You'd have to call your parents up to tell them the "exciting" news..."mom, dad, guess what...I got a job! I'm going to be a dancing hooker on stage at the Oscars. Aren't you proud?"

Oh, and could any of you understand what the hell the Three 6 mafia guys were trying to say when they accepted their Oscar? I understand that it's hard out there for a pimp and all but I mean, seriously guys...could you take out those gold teeth for a second and work on your articulation? I needed subtitles for that speech! You know they're totally going to melt those Oscars down and turn them into grillz.

No comments: