Friday, March 10, 2006

Manorexia is the NEW new Black


I've been sayin' this shit for years... EATING disorders are not only the new black, but they aren't just for WOMEN!!!! YAY!

Though seriously, Dennis Quaid tells Page Six today that he battled "MANOREXIA" in the mid-90s after losing 40 pounds to play Doc Holiday in "Wyatt Earp." He says, "My arms were so skinny that I couldnt pull myself out of a pool. I'd look in the mirror and still see a 180-pound guy, even though I was 138 pounds." TOUCHE!

"For many years, I was obsessed about what I was eating, how many calories it had, and how much exercise I'd have to do."

AMEN.

[Page Six]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quaid sucked as Doc Holiday, I'll take Val Kilmer any day.

Anonymous said...

Wow and to think you follow is this d-list actor's shoes....for shame!