Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Whole New Level of Creepy

Donald Trump was on the View on Monday to promote, what else, The Apprentice. His daughter, the lovely Ivanka, is guest starring on five episodes of The Apprentice as a judge. When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing not really but it would depend on what's inside the magazine." He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." Just in case you're worried about some billion dollar incest, Trump's representative, Jim Dowd, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Trump "was absolutely joking." "He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women," Dowd said. "It's a sense of humor that people don't see (from him) all the time." Help me here because I'm having difficulty finding the humor in talking about dating one's own daughter. I'm glad he's a billionaire real estate person because he'd be broke if he were a comedian.


Hell, I wouldn't doubt he would date his daughter if she weren't his daughter. His wife is only 10 years older than his daughter and like 7 years older than his son who just got married. Donald has 4.5 kids who range from like bun-in-the-oven to 28 years-old making for some freaky-deaky generation gaps in the Trump household. Speaking of "bun in the oven," is it me or does Ivanka look a little thick around the middle (old pic on bottom, new pic on top)? Is maybe-pregnant the new black? I'm left wondering whether she's playing dress-up with Melenia's maternity formal wear, she's been eating too much chicken fried chicken or if the world should prepare for yet another Trump? [source]

No comments: