Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Birthday ALARM

Actor Eric McCormack (Will and Grace) is 43.

Actor James Woods is 59.
Country keyboardist Walt Richmond of The Tractors is 59.
Country bassist Jim Scholten of Sawyer Brown is 54.
Actor Rick Moranis is 53. Actor Eric Roberts is 50.
Actress Melody Thomas Scott (Young and the Restless) is 50.
Actor John James (Dynasty, The Colbys) is 50.
Bassist Les Pattinson of Echo and the Bunnymen is 48.
Actress Jane Leeves (Frasier) is 45.
Talk show host Conan O'Brien is 43.
Actress Maria Bello is 39.
Singer Trina of Trina and Tamara is 32.
Actress Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) is 30.
Actress Alia Shawkat (Arrested Development) is 17.

2 comments:

xine said...

He looks so cute there. He's almost as hot as Dino. Except Dino is my Jack/Will and Dan is my Will/Jack and I'm, of course, Karen/Karen/Karen/Grace.

xine said...

You just reminded me that I haven't done a blind vice in forev. Thanks Julia dear.