Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Denise's Divorce Drama: Part Deux

ET Online acquired some pictures of Denise Richards making out with Heather Locklear's soon-to-be ex-hubby, Richie Sambora. When told about the pictures, Sheen responded, with, "Those two give love a bad name." Aww...isn't he just so witty and precious with that Bon Jovi lyrics reference?!? Anyone interested in those pics? No? Me either. Now if we could get our grubby little hands on some Denise Richards/Heather Locklear pictures that would be fun.

To whet your insatiable appetite for ongoing drama, here's the transcript of six voicemails crazy crackhead Charlie left for Denise. I was going to highlight the really fun stuff but it's actually all pretty fun – especially when he calls her a "dick face" and a " fucking nigger" and a "pregnant cunt":

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:28 am –
Yeah, I just got Laura’s letter regarding everything blah, blah, blah and I can’t get a hold of my lawyer so I thought I would try to call you directly. Um, it’s really fucking sad. It’s just sad and I am really angry and I don’t think that it’s fucking fair and I know what you’re trying to do and I just ummm am so disappointed in you. I’m so disappointed. You’re such a disappointment. You’re such a disappointment. You’re such a fucking asshole and if this time you want to fucking deal with each other, you know, you’re saying one thing and then you do another and it’s just, you know, fuck you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:46 am –
I guess I should just get used to the fact that you fire off all your nonsense and your lawyer bullshit and your fucking emails and then you don’t answer the phone and you know, you don’t have the fucking courage or that wherewithal to confront me or deal with me or just be fucking honest and forthright and I guess I just gotta stop being disappointed by that because that’s just who you are and what you do and I guess once I accept that I won’t be frustrated by your chicken shit fucking behavior so whatever. I’m just really fucking mad and you owe me a phone call. Okay. Cause again if I did the same shit to you, you’d be fucking furious. Alright so whatever.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:00 pm –
Yeah, I just got your other email and I am a little confused because ahhh you told me that was something you only told a couple people and this and that and I just again you continue to be deceitful and mischievous and sneaky and you’re a fucking liar. You’re a piece of shit fucking liar and I hope you fucking rot in hell. So fuck you. I hope I never talk to you again you fucking cunt. Fuck you. You’re a coward and a liar and a fucking nigger so fuck you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:08 pm –
Hey I am going to go home early so if you wanted to come back early go ahead. I juts hate to leave early and then you come home and then I hear from Laura in a letter that costs me you know five grand that you know I didn’t let you know I was leaving early. So I’m gone leave early. Okay? Dick face. That’s what I’m gonna do. Good–bye.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:41 pm –

You know if you don’t have the balls or the courage to fucking call me back after you do your sniveling fucking bullshit crap through your fucking sniveling bullshit lawyer. Two pregnant cunts like plotting against the rest of us. I think it’s just fucking low you can’t even like return my fucking call. You know, it just says so much about you. It just says so much about who you are and I’m just not surprised anymore. Okay. So whatever. I hope I never talk to you again. You’re a fucking creep. Fuck you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:50 pm –
You need to call me back. Okay. I need to figure out when I am gonna see Sam. What’s going on there. You can’t do these things and then hide. Okay. So I am going to meet my lawyer today I’d like to talk to you ahead of time because there’s some things that you did that I need to know about to discuss so the least you could do is give me the courtesy of a phone call and don’t be a fucking coward asshole. If I was doing this to you, you’d be living. Okay. So, I’m gonna start doing some shit and you know, have fun getting a hold of me. Okay. If this is how you want to play, fine. Call me.

Stuff like this is fun because Charlie just did all the work for me. He said enough that I really don't have to make any comments at this point. [source]

No comments: