Friday, April 28, 2006

A Lesbian View

This is somewhat of a shocker: Rosie O' Donnell is going to replace Meredith Vieira on The View. I figured they'd go for someone a little..say...younger, thinner and straighter. I think it'll be nice to have a big, fat carpet muncher at the table! I mean that. Sincerely. She really is a strong advocate for gay and lesbian rights/ families. I think she'd compliment Barbara and Joy. I also think she I think has the spunk and the daytime TV credibility to keep the "other" two "hosts" in line. By hosts I mean, Elisabeth Hasselbeck the Bush-supporting, Survivor contestant, football player's wife and Star Jones the gastric bypass, Payless spokeswoman, gay man's wife. [source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i smell ham

mzzim said...

I love it! Great post!