Friday, April 21, 2006

More Desperate, Talentless Bitches

My recent guilty pleasure has been Bravo’s new show called “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” although a more appropriate title would probably be “The Really Desperate, Brainless, Insipid Housewives of Orange County who Mainly Look Like 40 year-old Trannies.” After a few DVRed, mind-numbing episodes, I feel as if I now killed enough brain cells to give a little rundown of the show. See, the OC is an ok show and Desperate Housewives is entertaining at times, but whoever thought that adding those two shows together and multiplying it by reality TV ending in a television equation that ends in an adult version of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County should be tarred and feathered in the middle of Coto de Caza and then shot to death.

In case you commoners don't know this already: Coto de Caza is supposed to be one of America’s wealthiest planned, gated community where houses cost an average of $1.6 million (which in today's market isn't that impressive) and come complete with an equestrian center, tennis courts, etc. I believe the initial concept of this show was to give average Americans a glimpse of “what happens behind the gates” with the "luxurious lifestyles" of five “beautiful” rich women so everyone can be jealous of their lifestyles. After a few episodes I’m now glad these wack jobs live BEHIND gates in their own little zoo. See, they think the gates are keeping us away from them but really we should all be happy that those gates are keeping them away from us. Joke's on you, bitches. So here’s a rundown of the cast provided by Bravo and then of course my viewer opinions follow - which is basically unsugarcoating Bravo...
Kimberly Bryant, 45. Bryant may be the only traditional “real housewife” in the show. She has an executive husband, Scott, who earns enough at his Fortune 200 company so she doesn’t have to work. Her two kids are Bianca, 13, and Travis, 7. Some might say she’s the classic “trophy wife,” with blond hair, a nice figure and breast enlargements. She is also quite articulate, feeds her family organic foods and doesn’t even have a TV connected in the house. She is a fitness enthusiast, devoting several hours a week to mountain biking, hiking and Pilates. She also has a wild side and likes to let loose with her girlfriends on mini-trips. “It’s harmless, it’s delightful, it’s entertainment,” she says about the show. “We’re not curing cancer here.”

First of all, thank God these women aren't curing cancer because we would have a serious heath crisis on our hands. These bitches couldn't cure a ham. There are three blondes on this show. I can barely tell two of them (Kimberly and Lauri) apart because they both look like the same fake, plastic human Barbie. The third one, Vicki, wants to look like a fake, plastic human Barbie but she too much of a pig nose to be able to pull it off. Kim is supposed to be some “trophy wife” but I thought the key to being a trophy wife was to be young and pretty so I’m still trying to figure that thing out. At least she pretends to be one inside her head. She is the only REAL housewive on the show so I give her major credit for that. I believe Kimberly is the one who always hypocritically talks about how she takes such good care of her health – she had five melanomas but she’s still tan and plays tennis in the sun and her fake boobs look like two big rocks hanging off her chest with the potential to cause her to lose her balance and fall forward to the ground at any second. It's happening in the photo above.

Jeana Keough, 51. She’s a former model, actress and Playboy Playmate. She appeared in several ZZ Top videos during the band’s heyday in the 1980s. She married former major league pitcher Matt Keough, and has lived in Coto de Caza for 19 years. The Keoughs have three kids: Shane, 19, Kara, 17, and Colton, 13. Keough is the prototypical mom in the show, guiding Shane toward a possible career in baseball and Kara through cars and grades. Kara is also an actress – she appeared in the movie “Outbreak” in 1995. Keough dabbles in real estate, selling multimillion-dollar homes to Orange County families. She says living in Coto and dealing in real estate “has taken my shopping to a whole new level.” But Keough is realistic about what “The Real Housewives” will and won’t do. “Some of us have something to lose if we aren’t perceived well.”

Jeana is the only wife that doesn’t look like she's had fat sucked out of her ass and injected into her face. She is a tad overweight, brunette and extremely confident. My deskchair psychological analysis of her is that she was attractive when she was young and probably got all of the justification she needed as a model to not turn into some crazed, deformed plastic tranny like the rest of them. At times she seems like a mom who relates well with her children, even if her kids somehow missed some important evolutionary steps and a few chromosomes along the way. At other times she seems like a total mom-ster: at one point she said her son would be considered a failure if he did not make it to the major leagues. She's my favorite.

Vicki Gunvalson, 43. She’s successful, self-made and no nonsense. Gunvalson is one of the country’s top-selling insurance brokers. That allows her to afford a luxurious home in Coto (worth between $3 million and $3.5 million) with a waterfall over the pool. But she rarely gets to enjoy it because of work. Gunvalson is a devout Christian, married for the second time. “I work hard and play hard,” she says. “That’s my motto. I love to have fun.” Gunvalson runs her insurance business out of her home and employs Lauri Waring, another “real housewife.” She has two kids, Briana, 18, and Michael, 20, and tries hard to keep them motivated.

Vicki, the pig snout one, is a hideously insecure, demanding bitch who acts like an idiot and prides herself on thinking she’s a MILF. She’s actually said it aloud...I believe in front of her kids and their friends...more than once. That's like breaking rule #2 in the universal code of MILF conduct. One of the other blonde moms (either Kimberly or Lauri) also talks about being a MILF. What their sad, insecure asses don’t understand is that the term “MILF” should really only be used by 16 year old boys. It’s pretty depressing when 40+ year old women justify themselves on whether or not underage boys, including their children’s friends, think they’re hot.

Lauri Waring, 45. She may lead the least glamorous life in Coto de Caza, but Waring used to live the high life. When she was married, she lived in a nice Coto home. But a recent divorce forced her to downsize her lifestyle and move with her kids to smaller digs. A former model, Waring works for Vicki Gunvalson in her insurance business. She tries to balance work with raising her kids and some semblance of a social life. Her kids are Ashley, 20, Josh, 16, and Sophie, 7. Waring goes to great lengths to maintain her looks, including Botox and plastic surgery. “In Orange County, people just don’t get old,” she says in one of the episodes. “If you want to look 32 forever, that’s the price you pay.”

Lauri is one of the confusing blondes. She is supposedly a former "model" but she looks more like a former Skinimax star than an acutal model of any sort. She says that if you want to look 32 forever, you have to do something about it. She doesn’t plan on ever looking any older than 32. Unfortunately her money has gone to waste because there is NO way anyone would ever mistake her for a 32 year old. Instead of Botox and plastic surgery she should’ve spent her money on things that most parents would; like a lawyer for her juvenile delinquent son. This "glamorous" mom let a public defender try to get him out of juvenile hall. With priorities like hers, it’s no wonder her son is a delinquent and her 20 year-old daughter needs about 6 slaps across the face.

Jo De La Rosa, 24. De La Rosa may be the exception in this group. She’s young and not married – she’s engaged to successful businessman Slade Smiley. She’s also Latina, born in Peru. A graduate of UC Irvine, De La Rosa resists her fiancé’s desires for her to stay at home, watch the kids (from Smiley’s previous relationships) and clean the house.

Ok, I saved the best for last here. I really can’t find any redeeming qualities in Jo so I’m going to go ahead and assume she gives good blowjobs. She apparently works as a "mortgage consultant," which probably means she answers the phone when people call in after they see a DiTech commercial. She looks much older than the 24 years she claims to be. I can assume she’s lived in the US most of her life because she doesn’t have an accent and she’s pretty much an Americanized bimbo who translates the price of everything into the number of Louis Vuitton purses she can buy with the amount of money in question. During one show her fiancée made her dress up in a French maid costume and dust with pledge while he stood around licking his lips going ‘oh yeah’ like a disgusting pig. When he told her to dust with “Pledge” she said “what’s Pledge?” I’m sorry but Hispanics know all about Pledge. Oh come on, she wasn't always wealthy - her parents won the lottery when she was young. But seriously, I have a cleaning lady and I still know all about Pledge. This vapid chica is living proof that just because one has a college education one can still be a brainless bimbo. She is always drinking on the show, assumingly because her fiancée is such a disgusting, nasty man. I give them a few more months before she revolts and goes back to her plastic cup beer drinking frat boy fucking ways. Her fiancée, Slade Smiley, is the most repulsive person I’ve ever seen in my life next to my ex-boyfriend who I think is Slade Smiley's long lost twin. He’s total nouveau rich white trash. He's more like Shade Slimy than Slade Smiley. He treats his fiancée like a submissive, retarded, immigrant sex toy nanny. He drives a Hummer, has a small penis and knows it.

If this is what it 's like to be housewife in Orange County, I'm glad I live in Virginia.

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where to begin...this is hilarious...I tried to watch this show the other day but seriously couldn't bear to get through even five minutes of having to listen to these bimbos...this is the perfect description of all of them...I love it!

Anonymous said...

i live by Coto de Crap-a. It's bad. There running wild. I had a friend who married "up" and moved to crap-a, we dont talk anymore. I dont think she leaves the gated community... well with the exeption of needing her plastic surgery fix.

xine said...

That's funny aujah! Coto de Crap-a! I like that. I'm telling you, those gates are protecting the normal people. Your friend will look all of the other women everywhere who have bad genes to begin with so they get plastic surgery and end up resembling post-op men.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the show, none of the women are even remotely pretty. The all look like homely plastic trannies. I doubt any of them were ever good looking when they were younger either. That is why they get all the plastic Surgery, so they can have the "beauty" they were never born with to beging with. And 1.5 million or more for a house is not a lot in California. I should know, I live near Lake Tahoe, and her you will pay 1 million or more for a "fixer' uppper." And that is not Lake Tahoe beach front either, that will get you a little place BY the lake, but not ON the lake.

xine said...

Yeah real estate in CA is like real estate here in the Northern VA/DC area. You get a bunch of shit for a lot of money. I wasn't ever impressed with these women or their so-called money. I think we pretty much all called them out on their bullshit. I keep my fingers crossed they don't get a second season but it does make for a good blog topic.

Aethlos said...

YES YES YES!! PREACH IT!!.... LOVE the post!... I actually really like Jeana though... i look at how many families are Jerry Springer nowadays, and i think Jeana is okay. Kim, Vicki, and Ho De La Rosa are foul.... I like Lauri - because she's fallen from wealth and power, and she's a single mom... Lots of love in Jeana and Laurie... the rest are horrifying.

Paige Jennifer said...

OH MY GOD - I am wiping the tears from my eyes. Confession: I am addicted to this show. As in I'm starting to rework my Tues nights so I don't miss the initial airing of the episode. Like those Sally Struthers commercials, Real Housewives of Orange County reminds me my life ain't so bad after all. Your follow up comments about the "women" were hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness this was such an entertaining post! Thanks for the laughs!!!

Anonymous said...

o.k. I grew up in Orange County. I went to a rich white high school yet lived in a middle class house neighborhood. Yes white bimbos do exist, the funny part is they are book smart, but have no common sense and are VERY materialistic, because that is the lifestyle they've grown up in. Many small children expect to have it all with a simple snap of a finger. I was grounded on the floor only because my single mother earned a middle class income, but have seen first hand how appearances are everything wherever u live. So if u live out in the goonies it still matters so don't think O.C. is the only place in this country that is materialistic and fake. Take a look at t.v. and who it influences, and due to the downfall of family life, kids today look up to tv celebrities!
Well I defend OC because it has plenty of good stuff than just what is shown on all the tv reality shows. Plenty of great people, schools, universities,and definitely a melting pot!
well I have said enough.

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud at my computer screen! Great "follow-up" comments on each gal. My wife and I sit through this painfully-addicting show, searching for clues to find SOME redeeming qualities about these people to like them - and we find few. We're sure they're there- just not very prevelant on the show. I've actually been to the CDC clubhouse (actually, the valets lost my keys) so I know exactly the scene. Only a matter of time until Slade & Jo hit their 5th break-up/get-back-together. What is it- 2 and counting? They're doomed.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this article hits the nail on the head! My boyfriend loves watching this show for some odd reason ... and I always yell at him to shut off "The Desperate House Whores", as I call them. Their brains have clearly rotted away and they are pretty much useless, lol. They are bad parents who are not concered with academics and the vainest people I have ever seen! C'mon ... a self proclaimed MILF? That's just gross, lol!

Anonymous said...

You guys are all sooo rude and most of this is not true at all, I should know, I live in Coto de Caza and sorry but not every one is that rich, and Jenna's son,Colton, goes to my daughters school and she says that he is a really great guy. You guys all need to get your head checked because only 5% of the people act like some of the moms on this show. THe two moms that have no right to be smashed into the ground is Jenna ans Lauri. So, all of he mean OC hatin people need to back OFFFFFF

Anonymous said...

That was damned funny. Loved it!!! I agree with all of your observations. I did think that Jeana was a sweet woman. Much more realistic and down to earth than the band o' drag queens. Lauri and Kim are fucked in the head if they think they don't look like they're in their 40's. Jo is a smart girl that acts dumb because she thinks it makes her like all the white bimbos she rolls with. Poor Vicki, so not a MILF and so desperately wants to be one. What a sad thing to aspire to. My vote for most respulsive, insecure nouveau riche dirtbag EVER...SHADE SLIMEY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that we should all be there to support Shane when he finally comes out of the closet. I don't think the kid is gay because he hasn't capitalized on his looks and popularity by bangin' the entire cheerleading squad. I think the kid is gay because he's gay. Shane no likey the girl's. I am totally jealous though cuz I know his future boyfriend is gonna be way hotter than my boyfriend. He's gonna get one of the Abercrombie model types for sure. Shane's a yummy gay boy. I'd do him if I were a gay boy:)

Anonymous said...

I don't know whoose kids Jenna's had but they aren't Matt's, he's a know homosexual.

Glenn Burke

Anonymous said...

What I don't understand is how this shit made it on the air. Could anything be more boring? There is no point to it, no theme, no point in wasting time watching it other than realizing how shallow these people are. It is truly amazing to see their misplaced values and priorities. Maybe that IS the point. Maybe that is why it is on TV. To show money can't buy happiness,repspect is earned not bought and not to confuse celebrity(can't you just imagine how important they must feel being on TV!) with achievement.
What is especially sad to watch is that their lives seem to revolve around their desperate need to feel young, beautiful and important. You just have to know that their insecurities will never let them really be happy. They will forever be plagued by jeaslousy. There is always someone younger,sexier,with bigger tits, a bigger house and more money. Each day they grow older and more desperate as their faces wrinkle, tits sag and they realize they are chasing an illusion.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes Joan I agree with you! I wouldn't be caught dead in their neighborhood. Can you imagine being proud of driving a Hummer?!
And those God awful bimbo's, my God,I can't believe they actually agreed to have their pitiful lives displayed on television.Oh alright it's a step or two up from Jerry Springer, but hey not nearly as interesting. Poor breeding that's what it must be. I'll bet they all have trailor trash lineage. That pig nosed one for sure.

Anonymous said...

Boob job, lip implants and I'm there....

Anonymous said...

That was me, Tonya with the boob job and lip implants. I want to be able to fit in when I get there

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add that Jo is an actress and dancer as well~

here is her website~
"http://www.jodelarosa.com/resume.htm"

I think its typical television bs to paint an illusion of someone that they are something different than who they really are.

She's not really just a stay at home housewife like " all housewives can relate too".

This woman has done music video's been in plays and has had extensive acting classes.

But of course on the show, they want her to appear to be like "everyone else". A typical 50's housewife who has no life or mind of her own or has any talents.

This is the "lie" or illusion of television.

None of these women are like "most mom's" or housewives. But tv gives us all the illusion that that they are or that we could possibly be like them so that we watch the lies and bs of the creators of these shows and buy their dvds, and paraphenilia.

Its all about money baby!

Anonymous said...

I think that slade should have a coming out of the closet party and invite all of the orange county wives turning them out into dykes.

They can let their armpit hair grow out, and shave their heads.

At the party, Slade will have his
butt waxed the old fashioned way
by lighting his farts on fire after drinking a menagerie of "high balls". Then the new OC dykes will try to outdo him by getting into a fart circle and doing it all at the same time.

It will be the best show ever!

Anonymous said...

does anyone know why kim is not returning?

Anonymous said...

I'm bagging up over your critique of these women. You nailed it! roflmfao!!

Anonymous said...

didn't really know that Jo's claim to fame was due to her parents winning the lottery after moving to CA when she was 3...what luck!!!

Too bad her boyfriend is "suspect".

Anonymous said...

I would like to say, "Jo is HOT and very dumb. Come on, "rescue dog." It's either a put on or a shame. Slade is the most self centered jerk I have ever seen. His only good quality is $$$ and the ability to pick and screw beautiful stupid women. Laurie is a beautiful, sexy whore who has used her looks to her unhappy life.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say, "Jo is HOT and very dumb. Come on, "rescue dog." It's either a put on or a shame. Slade is the most self centered jerk I have ever seen. His only good quality is $$$ and the ability to pick and screw beautiful stupid women. Laurie is a beautiful, sexy whore who has used her looks to her unhappy life.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you guys are so f@#ing right.This show is incredibly stupid and vain. The parents with their money is bad enough, but the ones who really piss me off are their spoiled, bratty, air headed, trust fund children. Jeana's daughter cara is one of the most spoiled bithches out there. She reminds me of those stupid girls from that show "My super sweet 16"
I just want to march up to one of the Bravo executives and have them explain to me whose bright fucking idea it was to put this shit on the air. Fuck you, you rich whores. I hope you all get a serious dose of reality soon and get off your damn high horses.

Anonymous said...

you take is hilarious. I just stumbled onto this show and I agree with your comments about each of the players on the show!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I just got so bored watching that crap, that I turned it off to open my lap top. And here you are! Your right on!
And you're assessment of Jo, classic! (I would like to throw her over the front end of my truck and make her holler for her daddy though).

Anonymous said...

I want to see ABC do a reality show with these bitches. Take their lives of wealth and privilege away and let's see how well they do in the real world. My guess? They'll all be in therapy inside of a year.

Anonymous said...

Did you see today's show? Laurl's boyfriend proposed to her, isn't that sweet? Of course she accepted, why wouldn't she? The guy bought her everything and I mean everything. Do these women understand the difference between themselves and common whores? A common whore is less expensive than the high priced Coto De Caza variety, and much less trouble.

Anonymous said...

I would agree on your assessments of most of these so called "housewives"...the show is truly stupid.
With the exception of your comment " I’m sorry but Hispanics know all aboutPledge"...I thought you might actually be educated yourself. Your assumptions about the real housewives then must be about as accurate as your assessment of all Hipanics...

xine said...

Oh, don't worry I'm super educated. Anonymous, you might want to take your little issue up with my boyfriend. The whole "all Hispanics know about Pledge" statement was the first thing out of his mouth when he saw that episode. He's hispanic. Don't take everything so seriously! :)

I'm sure there's a hispanic somewhere who really hasn't heard about Pledge and I'm sure there are some lovely ladies in Coto ...but writing about them just wouldn't be as fun!

Anonymous said...

Whori is my favorite!
I like how Jeana used to be a playboy bunny until she discovered little debbies and twinkies make good friends.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's funny how so many damn people, such as all of you are so angry with your own lives,that you must take it out on everyone who has it better than you. I'm 24 yrs old female and live in the midwest. I think the most HILARIOUS part is knowing you all don't have a life at all. I'm blonde and going to get implants and guess WHAT!? I'm actually NOT a BIMBO!! Go figure!haha...I'm in school to study virology (med school+ more yrs.), which I'm assuming is MORE education than most of you have ever done in your lives since it appears you all just sit around, scratching your asses and bitching and moaning about other people who have it better than yourselves! GET A FUCKING LIFE!!

Anonymous said...

And I pray to GOD all you evil people don't have children! Last thing we need in this world are people who call "people" , "bitches". It's JUST A SHOW! Appartently those women aren't the only parents who are fucked up! Based on the posts, you all need a bitch slappin'. You think you're all better than those with $$$?! That's what it sounds like. Those women tend to have more dignity and civility than anyone of you on here! You should be ashamed of yourselves for calling people such nasty names. And those of you who said nasty things, betcha wouldn't say that shit if we saw your face,either!hahah...

Anonymous said...

Television is entertainment and if you feel such hostility toward these women, DON'T WATCH IT! Is someone holding a gun to your head and threatening to pull the trigger if you turn the channel? I watch it for the entertainment and fun. I live right outside of Washington, DC and believe me there are people here just like that. The only difference is geographical. You must have a sad, empty and bitter life to be so mean and hateful. All of you who are so negative need to look in the mirror and get a life!

Anonymous said...

this crispanic person is the comeback king/queen...whatever.

Have you "housewives" defenders seen this show? You think they have respect? If you answered yes to this question, welcome to a minority group.

Don't worry xine, I get it.

Anonymous said...

Crispanic, I was not speaking of you pre say but of anyone who was negative.

I really don't do blogs so I am not up on the etiquette (forgive me please)but I don't see saying mean things is funny. I love comedians but I don't like it when they say hurtful things that are nasty. I don't care who they are. Now, I love to laugh and I do often. My former next door neighbor total me that he told his wife, "that must be about the happiest woman in world." No my life is not empty, people love for me to be around because I try to be positive and genuine. I know I have the gift to make people feel good, so I use that gift in a positive constructive way. No, I am not doing the same thing. They are critiquing people and calling them names (bitch for one)which is not necessary. That is what I meant when I said that. The people in Washington, DC, that I am speaking of are on the same socio-economic level as the Coto families. I am not saying everyone is like that but those who say such negative things must be lacking in something.

Unknown said...

After reading this, I have to wonder who actually wrote it. If you have nothing better to do than to dog out people that just so happen to have a better life than your own and have accepted and offer they did not ask for to be put on tv, then what kind of life do you really have???? The only reason that would provoke anger in ANYONE is if they were truely jealous. Any psychologist could tell you that you have issues within yourself. I bet these peope dog it out there then run to their TV's and catch the timer they have set to watch this show.
First of all, I have to almost agree with you on Jo, she is a self-centered, gold digging, untalented brat. One day she will see, despite Slade's shortcomings in his pants and lack of any sort of personality beyond the bedroom, how good she had it.
I believe the rest of the women are beautiful in their own way. I think they have tried to stay connected to the outside world by altering themselves to look the way they did when they were 20. Why do they do this??? Probably because of the men that have taught them that beauty is only what you see on the outside. I think Lauri got exactly what she deserves. She is a sweet person and needed someone in her life to help her and make her feel she is worth something. Her parenting needed help but she has straightened up since seeing herself and what she has done to her brat ass daughter. GOOD FOR YOU LAURI!!
I feel sorry for Gina too because of her PRICK of a husband. Her kids need to be beat 7 ways to Sunday.
As for the rest, Im not sure yet. But the ratings for the show do not lie. People like the show. Some, like the poor miserable soul that started this blog, watch and bitch, they are just jealous. Given enough money and resources, they would do EXACTLY the same thing.
Granted, I do agree with EVERYTHING about property values there. My house is over 3500 sq ft and VERY close to $1 million. I had no idea that the houses there were only worth that. Hell maybe I should relocate, Dallas is too hot anyway!

Anonymous said...

I think you all are silly. Shit, I would love to live in whatever the community is called, and I LOVE THE SHOW!!! I'm sure someone will have some thing smart ass to respond to me, but I dont really care. Congradulations to those "desperate, talentless, bitches" because they're racking up even more money with this blog. You all are increasing their fans base, so congrads to you also.

Anonymous said...

And....in case someone wants to comment about me being anonymous, its because I dont have a google account or a blogger acount. My name is actually Audre, and whoever has a problem, you should probably try and fix it!

Anonymous said...

Your only talking shit because you cant live this lifestyle. I am sorry if we dont marry our cousins and live like hicks in which you are use to.