Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I pledge allegiance to the fag of the United States of America

Who is this man? He's not Ashton Kutcher's twin brother. He's not a recent Harvard law graduate. It's....Kevin Federline. Looking more K-fag than K-Fed.

He showered off most of the skank and did a photo shoot for Item magazine (out on June ). Here are some clips from the interview:

On the public: "I should just put a bulls-eye on my back. If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I'm a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. I can't win." He's right. He can't win. He can't win because he's just a loser.
On rumors: "You'll never see that guy they say cheats or goes partying all the time. If I'm there and I'm out at a club, I am there for a reason. I am not there to mingle with women. All that shit is done to me. I did that when I was 21." I'm pretty sure you did it when you were about 26 too. Remember, you had a pregnant girlfriend and then you cheated on her and "mingled" with Britney.
On his kids: "It's completely unfair when a child is brought into this world an now he's already looked at like a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don't have it easy with me. Period....My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit." Does Kevin Federline even know what a real job is like? He danced once for like 5 seconds and has been living off Britney ever since. I think if his kids are lucky they'll end up at Taco Bell- they could just turn out to be unemployed baby machines like him.
On his image: "I wish people would ask me about my career. Usually it's, 'How's the wife and kids?' Not that I mind; that's my pride and joy. But it would be nice for people to look at me like an artist. The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears' husband, that's the day I am looking forward to." What career? I wonder if it ever crossed his mind that people might ask about his career if he had one.
On his media conspiracy theory: "The same day Dick Cheney shoots someone, they've got me on the cover of MSN [Web site]. It's life they're diverting attention from what's really going on." I laughed out loud on this one. The White House is now using Kevin Federline as a way to divert attention away from our Vice President. Like people care about Kevin Federline. Most people over the age of 30 don’t know about or care about Kevin Federline. Next up on Fox News -- who cares about the war in Iraq, Kevin Federline is having another baby. Wigga please! [source]

9 comments:

dino said...

i'm sorry, i'd still hit it.

Anonymous said...

he looks like Chris Klein now.

Anonymous said...

he's disgusting. they can throw a suit on him and give him a bath but he's still just repellent. he still has his grotesque long thumbnails too. there's nothing more disgusting than a man with long fingernails. i don't care if he plays guitar or what. its just plain disgusting to me. and i doubt very much that kfed plays any instrument.

Anonymous said...

in that one photo he looks like "bob," the man with the new swelling of confidence in the enzyte commercials (for natual male enhancement) lol

Anonymous said...

haha. he does look like bob. he is so gross...he belongs in a Berlin trailor court...

Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a videogame babes
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my toddler puzzles site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so. i think you're a fuckin idiot. k-fed is a talentless hack...but seriously...well just blow your own fuckin head off