Monday, May 08, 2006

It could just be that the aliens are buying tickets


After Mission Impossible III's so-called "disastrous" opening weekend (though I fail to see how $47 million is a disaster), reports have started circulating that Scientologists are buying large numbers of tickets in order to drive up box office returns. I'm starting to think that Tom really is head of a vast, Scientology-wing conspiracy.

And dude, let her cover herself up. We get it. She really had a baby. We don't need to see her nursing bra. And she PROBABLY SHOULD BE RESTING TOO, YOU DOUCHE BAG.

[source]

2 comments:

Bad Bob said...

I don't care what movie that idiot is in, or how many scientologists go to see it. I've had enough "look at me, I'm Tom %$#^%&&* Cruise".
I won't even watch a rerun of Risky Business anymore.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the poet. I totally boycott Cruise's movies these days. As long as he is Scientology's chief booster not only will I boycott his movies, but I will explain to others why they should as well.