Monday, May 15, 2006

Newborn Spice

Ginger Spice (aka Geri Halliwell) popped out an itsy bitsy baby spice at London's Portland hospital Sunday. It's a girl. Ginger got knocked up last year during a fling with Hollywood screen producer and former drug addict, Sacha Gervaisi. Sacha Gervaisi used to be the drummer for Bush but he was kicked out of the band after overdosing on ecstacy on stage. Can someone please tell me what happens when you OD on ecstacy? Do you start hugging too much? Was all that hugging bad for the band's image? Geri said: "I'm just hoping this child is more angel than devil's child. To think that it might one day be going to the equivalent of the raves I went to, or driving away my car without permission, just like the way I took my dad's, is horrifying." She left out the nude model thing. I didn't realize Ginger Spice went to raves. Fun! I think that's more exciting than the fact she had a baby. Let's hope this whole motherhood thing turns out better than her last album. [source]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd say its a sure thing that kid is going to be way more trouble than she was. i'm sure her parents were halfway decent normal people, not hollywood freaks like her.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

hugging too much, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! A baby is a lot of work which usually starts months before it is born. So out comes the baby list to make sure you are prepared for your new arrival. "We found, A Guide for Successful Parenting... a safe and enjoyable journey into parenting." Please visit.

Regards
Newborn Babys Health