Sunday, May 21, 2006

Symmetry Schmimitry

Brittany Murphy stripped down to her panties for Maxim. She obviously needs some attention since she hasn't been in a good movie...for a long time...or EVER depending on how you look at it. She looks great though. I think she took up eating again. There's just one thing that always bothered me about Brittany and I'm not talking about her questionable acting skills. There's something wrong with her eyes. It's pretty apparent in some pictures while other pictures it's not as obvious. They seem to be extremely not symmetrically oriented on her face. Here's a little demonstration...I drew a straight line from one eye to the other eye. Her right eye is like 10 feet higher than the left eye. I've discovered an interesting conundrum here: when I was like 12 years old I read an article in Reader's Digest that said women with more symmetrical faces are supposed to be more attractive and have more sex appeal. Brittany has less symmetry than most women I know but I still think she’s attractive and sexy. Here's another picture of her looking lovely and a little more symmetrical:

No comments: