Thursday, May 11, 2006

Who Nose What Will Make Nicole Happy

Poor Nicole Richie. She's caught a bad case of the body dysmorphic disorder flu. First she thinks she's too fat so the whittles herself down to a little twig. Then she says she's too skinny and desperately needs to gain weight. Now she's saying "if I could change anything about myself it would be my nose." Funny, I thought she already got a nose job. Maybe she just lost some weight in the nose. Maybe she doesn't like her old nose job and she wants another one since her nose is still bigger than her breasts. If I could change anything about Nicole Richie I'd make her go away, eat and get rid of those hideous sunglasses (which are probably the reason her nose looks stupid). [source]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...I think she had her nose done already while she was losing weight and changing her hair and style. I think her nose is great...she must have BDD if she thinks it is ugly.

Girl needs some serious therapy.

xine said...

I think her nose is great too. In fact the other day I was thinking "I wonder who did her nose because it's a good nose." Now today she's whining about it. I feel bad for her man. He's going to have a tough time making her happy. I mean, if Lionel Richie's money, herion, her fame for nothing, etc. can't bring happiness, I doubt anything will. Maybe Scientology could cure her.