Friday, June 23, 2006

Bringin Tha Sexy Back!!!


I feel a bit ashamed. News of Justin Timberlake's new album, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" was leaked earlier this week... and I have allowed my DAY JOB to interfere with my LIFE (this blog) and I have yet to post about it. THIS SHIT SHOULD BE FRONT AND CENTER ON CNN.COM for Fucks Sake! In fact, as punishment for my sins, I've decided to play the new Paris Hilton single on repeat - but only after I've learned all the lyrics to "Sexy Back", JT's new single set to DROP on July 7th. If you click above, you can hear a short clip, and if you're anything like me, you'll play this on repeat until you've got the words down pat. I don't fuck around when it comes to JT, who's way hot so STFU!
Justin's sophomore album is set to hit stores on September 12th (my new favorite day). "SexyBack" was co-written and co-produced by Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, and Nate Hills.
What are you waiting for... CLICK THAT DAMN LINK and start listening fool.

2 comments:

xine said...

Dino, remember when you and I could not wait for JT's first album to drop. We got together and we were trying to learn all of his dance moves. Total cheese! Let's do it again. :)

dino said...

don't think i'm above doing it again.