Thursday, June 08, 2006

Paris Is Handicapped

Paris Hilton can add "lazy" to the long list of things that she is. (...and I'm not talking about her eye) Residents of Matt Leinart's (the Cardinals QB who was reportedly a recent fling) claim that each time Paris visits, she pulls right into the handicapped spot. "I find the reports surprising," said Paris' spokesman Elliot Mintz.

What I find surprising how Elliot Mintz thinks people believe him. Listening to his responses is like watching a stand-up comedian deliver a bunch of one-liners. I used to mentor a small boy with cognitive disabilities (mental retardation) and we were allowed to use a handicapped spot when we were on outings so I assume this same thing could apply to Paris. She's obviously just reinforcing everyone's assumption that she has some cognitive disabilities. [source]

2 comments:

OldWiseOne said...

I hope someone runs her over in one of those electric scooters. Sweet justice!

Anonymous said...

omg, xine! i know someone ELSE who uses a handicapped parking sign in their car..... does two broken feet ring a bell?? :-p