Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lindsay Is Blowing Them Away In Hollywood

I’m not exactly sure what Lindsay Lohan is doing here but it looks strikingly similar to the blowjob I saw a girl giving a guy in a Hummer (ironically) on the beltway the other day during rush hour. If you want to be taken seriously as an actress: 1. don’t star in a movie that has an oral sex in the script 2. don’t star in a movie that requires you to lay in a guy’s lap where people might interpret the a still shot as a blowjob 3. don’t blow the lead actor when you think the cameras are off (especially if he looks like a bad combination of 1997 Brad Pitt and Chad Michael Murray at the ass end of a hunting trip).

On another note, her body positioning looks good. She’d have to test her technique out on Dino before I could judge her in the overall competition. Until then…blow on Blohan.
I should mention that this is from her new movie Georgia Rule although I doubt anyone will go see it. [source]

No comments: