Friday, July 07, 2006

Maybe If I Squeeze My Breasts...

OK, it wouldn't be fair of me to judge Paris Hilton just cause a bitch can't dance. I mean, a lot of really cool people just cannot catch the groove... if you know what I mean. I'm struggling to think of someone right now that fits that profile, but I'm sure you've dated one, been friends with one or maybe you are one...

It's as though the groove they're having difficulty finding is quite possibly to a song that's actually not playing. You know - dancing to the sound of 'Toxic,' for instance, while 'Yeah' is playing.

If I may, I'd like to highlight this peformance as exhibit A. Proof that sometimes, Paris Hilton and the rest of the world just aren't dancin' to the same tune. U see what I'm sayin'?

And might I remind our readers... Paris is at club Pure in Vegas. Just dancing. Not performing? Maybe you got that screwed up like I did. She's JUST DANCING. NOT PERFORMING.

click the picture and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No rhythym....even in the sack.

Anonymous said...

Uh, that was dancing?