Friday, July 07, 2006

Questionable Quote: Mike Tyson


“I might just fade into Bolivian, you know what I mean?” Mike Tyson.

Yes, actually I do know what you mean Mike. Most people think you just transposed to the letters O and B and your intention was to say oblivion.

Main Entry: obliv·i·on
Pronunciation: &-'bli-vE-&n,
Function: noun
1. the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown

I believe you meant Bolivian as in Bolivian marching powder--by Bolivian marching powder I mean disco dust--by disco dust I mean cocaine. Why do I think this? Because Mike Tyson bit off part of a guy’s ear therefore, he will never be forgotten by the public. Mike Tyson will be doing cocaine for the rest of his life in a desperate attempt to forget that he is Mike Tyson. Unless, of course, he really just wants to fade into Bolivia. He’d probably still stand out but he actually might not have to rape women there. He could find himself a nice Bolivian woman, make clay pots and ride donkeys – giving us a new way to make fun of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! he stole that not-zipping-up-my-pants-thing from jodie marsh! and considering the fact that he's probably had sex with her, he probably stole some of her panties, too.