Monday, August 14, 2006

I Know, I Know... Milky White SagAss Titties

Anyone up for a water balloon fight?

Now, I've noticed a paparazzi trend as of late, with all the upskirt shots of nasty brazilian-waxed-coochies as they exit cars, and the ever popular "nipple slip," but I'm tired of seeing Lindsay Balloonhan's boobs.

Like, what's the deal? I have a feeling she cut the sleeves off some XXL sweatshirt she borrowed from some no-neck-jar-head she was givin' a rim job to just hours before. Doesn't she know that without a bra, those boobies are gonna start lookin like this?

I'm fucking going to hell.

[source]

This is xine once again hijacking Dino's post. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, here's her Milky White SagAss Cooter:

2 comments:

xine said...

Utterly ridiculous! You better work…

Anonymous said...

that boob is so fake- that's why she goes bra-less.