Thursday, September 28, 2006

Martha, You Crazy Betch


As JoJo most eloquently sang once when she was 13, "Boy, you musta fell and bumped yo head." This Martha Stewart character (i get the magazine so i can't be too harsh) told the press that she'd like to invite Eminem to her show.
Why?
"We play his music during breaks to keep people very lively and they love him," Stewart told AP Radio in a recent interview. "I would really love to have Eminem on the show," the she said. "I don't think he knows that my demographic audience is so involved in Eminem music."
What the fuck is she talking about?
Martha does have a wild side I guess. She licked David Letterman's jelly covered finger when he pretended to cut himself during a cooking segment with her.
"I knew it was jelly because I looked really carefully before I licked his finger. And I think he was looking for a reaction and didn't know what I would do," she said. "I'm sure he was totally shocked that I would lick his finger, as were many, many, many other people," she said with a laugh.
Hmm... the real reaction happened somewhere below David's desk I bet. BOING

1 comment:

OldWiseOne said...

I don't know why, but I love ex-con Martha even though I couldn't stand the post-con version.