Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Questionable Quotes: Gay Aiken Edition

On whether he's gay: "What do you say (to that question)? … It's like when I was 8. I remember something would get broken in the house, and Mom and Dad would call me in and say, 'Did you do this?' Well, it didn't matter what I said. The only thing they would believe was yes. … People are going to believe what they want."

Dear Clay,
My suggestion is to answer that question with "Yes. My Name is Clay Aiken and I am a gay American." Also, you're right -- it doesn't matter what you say, it's what you do. If you broke it, you broke it. Just like if your putting your love stick into the poop hole of a guy you met on the internet, you're gay (
he's a top, not a bottom). Love, xine.

On the future: "I want to be a father so badly. I want (kids) one day. Not now. … I would love to adopt. There's an orphanage not too far from my house, and I've been up before with church. I always thought, 'What happens to those kids who have the potential to go to college but just can't afford it?' I've been thinking a lot lately about finding a way to pay for one of those kids to go to college."

CONFIRMATION: GAY. Nothing says gay more than "I want to be a father so badly. I would love to adopt" amidst a downpour of ongoing gay rumors. [source]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he wants children why doesn't he get married and have his own children?

xine said...

BECAUSE HE'S GAY :)

He'd actually have to have sex with a woman. Transparent.

Anonymous said...

FINDING A WAY to pay for one of them to go to college??? Why not just give them the money? What an ass.