Thursday, October 12, 2006

Celebrity Clone: Natalie Portman Edition

Natalie Portman has Audrey Hepburn's good looks and class. They must somehow share DNA! Lucky girl.

Speaking of Natalie, she's now sucking billion-dollar dick! Who's the lucky guy - Nathaniel de Rothschild. Who's Nathaniel Rothschild? He's a 35 year-old British financier and the heir to the £500 Million pound (or a cool US $1 Billion) Rothschild Jewish banking dynasty. He's also not that cute but the $ does make him a wee bit more tolerable. And by tolerable, I mean fuckable. Then again, the $ is from a Jewish banking fortune so good luck actually getting your hands on that money. Also, according to Mike Myers in So I Married an Axe Murderer, his family is part of a secret society. Remember that?

Stuart: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony: So who's in this Pentavirate?
Stuart: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Yes, I did have to look that quote up. I can remember a reference from 1993 but I definitely can't remember it verbatim. Anyway, I'm still trying to find a good picture of him so stay tuned. Actually, "good" isn't the right word. That's not going to happen. I'm just trying to find a usable picture of him. [source]

No comments: