Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chicks With Dicks


OK... this defaced billboard reminds me of the last time I was in Victoria's Secret. Now, although I'm gay, walking into "Vicky's" is still fucking weird. There are so many variations of 'panties' (a word i use sparingly cause it gives me the creeps) like the classic thong-th-thong-thong-thong and new hybrid versions like the "Cheekys" which shoot a lacey strip of fabric up the middle of - YOU GUESSED IT - your butt cheek.
I digress.
So the last time I walked through Victoria's Secret, my friend, let's just call her Scheray-nay for now... Scheray-nay went around stuffing panties into the crotches of various manequins around the store... making them all look like they was PACKIN SOME HEAT. Sometimes, she'd stuff panties into the butt of the manequin to make it look like she had dropped a load. Either way, Victoria's Secret was out.
We're basically 15 years-old...
...and so was the person who drew these wieners onto this billboard.
Scheray-nay and I salute you.

No comments: