Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Donkey F*cker

Mickey Rourke is a total fuckwad.

Yeah, that's right. I said he's a total fuckwad. And since we're tossing names around, I also think he's an ass-licking donkey fucker, a filthy pirate hooker, and a carpet munching midget mounter.

According to Mickey Rourke, it's ok to call someone a 'fag.' Last month, this craterfaced chocolate-starfish-licking turdburgler almost got into a drunken fight with some dude, and in this week's Time Out, Mickey says, "He was really, really out of control - some big [bleep]in' obnoxious fag. I don't mean fag in a derogatory way, just like the guy was a [bleep]-off. Look, I'm not afraid to say the word 'fag' . . . I've got plenty of gay friends. We toss the word around. If I wanna say, 'fag,' I'm gonna [bleep]in' say it. And if somebody has a problem with that, they can kiss my [bleep]in' a - - !"

Anyway... Mickey... hey pal... I just wanted to say that I LOVE your melting face. Plastic surgery is for FAGS Mickey... FAGS!!

How do you like it now, you dingleberry?

[source]

No comments: