Monday, October 16, 2006

YOUR 15 MINUTES: Wedding in Aisle 9

Attention shoppers: We've got a Wedding in Aisle 9.

Cookie Fields, assumedly no relation to Mrs. Field's Cookies, married her sweetheart in Aisle 9 of the Albertson's grocery store where she worked. Many faithful customers traveled to the store for the event. Just in case you were wondering, Aisle 9 contains feminine hygiene products and hair dye. She did it as a "woman empowerment thing." I don't know about you but when I'm trying to feel like an empowered woman I stay the hell away from both marriage AND tampons.

For the video,

1 comment:

xine said...

THe link wouldn't work. Here it is for now. When I find the problem, I'll fix it. -x

http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html?url=/video/offbeat/2006/10/16/lewis.ca.supermarket.wedding.kusi