Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rocky, Dude, Enough Already

On December 22nd, the sixth and final Rocky, Rocky Balboa, will be released, and this here is the trailer. Honestly, I went with my dad to see Rocky 5 when I was 10 years old. I'm 26. Sixteen years between films 5 and 6, and if I'm not mistaken, in Rocky 5, Rocky was already retired cause he had some sort of permenant damage from the fight with the Russian in Rocky 4. Sooooooooooo, we're supposed to believe that Rocky goes back to boxing 16 years after his fight with Tommy "Machine" Gunn, which he came out of retirement to fight.

Um, anyone else confused.

3 comments:

xine said...

crispanic the boxing maven should have some kind of comment about this...

Anonymous said...

i'm embarrassed for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
acura doc online http://acura.obyh.info/ acura read
Bye