Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Done-zo

Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl are done-zo, and just like everyone that breaks up, they told PEOPLE magazine that they're trying to divide up the assets work things out.
"We remain the best of friends," they said. "Please respect our privacy as we try to work things out during this difficult time." Respect your privacy? Now, come on. If we did that, what would I do for fun at work? If I can't exploit the lives of the rich and famous, I'd have to focus on my own life. I'd rather make fun of yours. Thank you!
Honestly, I was pretty sure this wouldn't work out anyway. Something about a hot underwear model dating the cross-eyed N'Sync'r that never really made too much sense to me.
"Lance, I'm over here sweetheart! No... no, no... Over here. Lance?"
You see how easily things could get confusing for Reichen? I hear he isn't the smartest underwear model out there... if you know what I mean. Now... is America ready for Lance Bass and Neil Doogie-Howser Patrick Harris to date? Place your bets now, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

December 5, 2006 -- NOT only did Lance Bass finally kick Reichen Lehmkuhl to the curb - we hear he's already got another man. At the opening of Sunset Beach in L.A. the other day, Bass showed up with "a very attractive man as his date," said our spy. Bass refused to pose for pictures with the stranger, and snuck in and out of the side entrance. Page Six first reported the troubles Bass and Lehmkuhl were having due to the former Marine's insistence on Bass dropping his straight friends and not having a full-time job. Bass' friends also think Lehmkuhl maneuvered the former *NSYNC-er into coming out at the same time as his book debut, "Here's What We'll Say."