Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guessing Game...

Which online gossip has friends worried? He's sent very nasty notes to random people out of the blue, and some say the teetotaler is back on the sauce.

My guess: Well, we can definitely rule out our Dino. First of all, I don’t think he’s ever abstained from alcohol. Secondly, the worst thing his drunken ass would do is act a little straight with me....as documented below. While that might worry some, I like it. Perez Hilton, however -- that's the type of guy who would get totally wasted and displace his ridiculous fugly-fatty rage to innocent randoms via the computer... and steal someone's dildo while he's at it. The queen of all media = the queen of random, bitchy drunken emails.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez makes perfect sense considering the stress he must be under due to the law suit. Silly boy...

Anonymous said...

Perez was quoted in a magazine I was reading, I believe it may have been Jane and I almost barfed.

dino said...

xine, you're right. we are better looking than perez. touche.

xine said...

As all of our faithful readers know...I've been a little "slow" lately.

I love to talk shit about Perez since there are so many shitty things to discuss BUUUUUUT...I'm changing my answer to another bitchy queen. One I actually like: Ted Casablanca.

Teddy C. used to have a lil' drinking problem back in the day and has since remained faithful to the sober life... until now?