Thursday, December 07, 2006

Questionable Quotes: B.S.

A message from Britney Spears via her website:

It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I celebrated my birthday. Every move I make that this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far. Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me! I'm just getting started ... Happy Holidays Everyone! -Britney

I have three things to say:

  1. Not everything was magnified...just the vagina.
  2. She didn't "probably take your new found freedom too far," she DEFINITELY took it too far.
  3. There are rumors that social workers want to talk to her. They think she's unfit.

PS. What the hell is going on with their legs? It's like best friend necklaces: pantyhose edition. I bet Paris came up with that look.

No comments: