Tuesday, December 19, 2006

YOUR 15 MINUTES: Rape Isn't Funny

Hey guys. If you live in the Houston area you better watch your butt!

Literally. There's a serial rapist on the loose and he's preying on men. The rapist typically stalks, robs and sexually assaults his victims at gunpoint, apparently choosing them at random and attacking them near or inside their homes, police said. Victims have described the attacker as a clean-shaven black man, 18 to 21 years old, 5-foot-6 to 6 feet tall, with a shaved head.

Some victims may be reluctant to come forward because of their ages and "a pride thing" that makes men more reluctant to acknowledge being the victim of a sex crime. I mean seriously, what guy wants to walk into a police station and be like: Ok hey guys, how are you doing? Yeah, well I'm not doing so well. You see I was just held down by a rather normal-sized, young, bald, black man and he raped me. I don't think it was an accident. He had a gun. A big gun. Stop laughing. It really happened. No, I'm not gay. Seriously. [source]

No comments: