Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brace Yourself: Paris Hilton Is One Book Away From Being A Serious Actress

I'll give Paris Hilton this: she's persistant. The girl who's famous for nothing is still trying to succeed at something. The atomic bomb of her debut album apparently erased any memory of the previous atomic bombs of her acting gigs: ‘House of Wax’ and ‘Pledge This!’ She now wants to become a serious actress and is going to prove it to us in her upcoming romantic comedy ‘The Hottie and the Nottie,' (I smell an Oscar). She is determined for it to be her best big screen project to date - a bar set as high as a limbo stick at a cockroach birthday party. She told Hello! magazine: “I’m serious about acting and have been reading this book, ‘The Power of the Actor’.” Hey, I'm sure reading a book is a HUGE deal to her. She said: “I have a bunch of movies lined up. I think I can become a good actress. It’s something I want to prove to myself and to other people. I feel I’m getting better and feeling more confident about what I can do as an actress.” You have my permission to laugh as long as you’d like.

Believe it or not, in ‘The Hottie and the Nottie,' Paris is actually playing the hottie. Her costar Christine Lakin (who is pretty hot in real life) has to go through hours of makeup to be transformed into the "Nottie." Take about poor casting! The "nottie" character must have to do more talking. Here's a picture of Paris in her best trannyhooker-goes-to-lunch outfit with Christine.
[source]

No comments: