Thursday, February 01, 2007

Questionable Quotes: Jeremy Piven Edition

41 year-old Jeremy Piven explains his girlfriend-less situation to Playboy Magazine:“I’d love to have a girlfriend - if I weren’t gay. That’s right, I’m gay! I’m gayer than Liberace in 1972.” When asked why he parties so much he said, “At the moment, I happen to be the motherfucking pretty girl . . . The pretty girl who goes to the hot spot sure does look like she goes out all the time, right?” [source]

I’m no relationship expert but it sounds like he doesn’t have a girlfriend because he’s a total tool. Although I could be wrong – maybe he just interviews poorly and doesn’t have a girlfriend because he intimidates girls with his exceptional talent coupled with his striking good looks. On second thought, I’m definitely not wrong but I did entertain myself with my glaring sarcasm. Can you imagine what this guy's personality is like - to be a girlfriendless 41 year-old working actor in LA with not even one fame- hungry brainless bimbo wanting to hang on his hairy arm? Sad - in the pathetic context of the word.

No comments: