Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hugh Hefner: Transcending Generations in His Age-Appropriate Pajamas

Hef’s main ho looked like she got herself a lil’ jelly belly just in time for his 81st birthday extravaganza. I hope to God she doesn’t pop a mini-Hef out of that shared-vag. I mean seriously, she and Hef have a 54 year age difference but that’s not even what freaks me out. What freaks me out is that Hef would be 93 when the kid enters middle school and 99 when it graduates high school but mom would still be young enough to be a MILF. That’s like a recipe for instatherapy. Anyway, rumor has it that Hef will marry Holly. Possibly this year and probably only for ratings. I think he has to divorce the wife who lives across the street before that could even happen. Having Hef's baby is like Holly's Lifetime Achievement award. Tight clothes on the left, birthday pooch on the right. I know, I know...Playmates have periods too. Anyway, here is a fun timeline of Holly’s transformation from Hooters waitress to Hef's #1. her face went from K-Mart lingerie to Playboy sale panties in no time. Seriously, who is her surgeon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An ex-playmate wrote a tell all book about life at the mansion, & in one passage she describes how Holly blows Hef right after he withdraws his wrinkled Willy from some other bunny's snatch. Holly gets to savour the flavour of Old Willy mingled with bunny twat. Such a lucky girl. Oh, & yes, that is one amazing plastic surgeon!

xine said...

All-you-can-eat yeast infection buffet.

Seriously that turns my stomach. There should be a law against that. I'm like speechless.