Monday, March 26, 2007

Questionable Quotes: A Guinness and a Gore

Paul McCartney on his recent public appearances with beer heiress and former Price Charles GF Sabrina Guinness:

"I realize everyone wants to see me with a new bird right now and that's very flattering. I've known this lady for a while. We enjoy each other's company and when we get together we talk about stuff like the environment and Al Gore - things like that. We have similar views."

Al Gore? Really? She's part of a worldwide beer empire and has dated everyone from Prince Charles to Mick Jagger to Jack Nicholson. He's a former Beatle in the midst of a nasty divorce. When they get together with his fashion designing daughter they talk about Al Gore? Good for Gore. I'm an Al Gore fan so I often talk about him over a Guinness too. Except I’m drinking the Guinness not talking to her.

No comments: