Thursday, March 08, 2007

Questionable Quotes: Pam Anderson

Fashion tips by Pam Anderson:

"I'm getting rid of our Uggs - I feel so guilty for that craze being started around Baywatch days - I used to wear them with my red swim suit to keep warm - never realizing that they were SKIN! I thought they were shaved kindly. People like to tell me all the time that I started that trend - yikes! Well let's start a new one - do NOT buy Uggs! Buy Stella McCartney or Juicy boots - I'm looking for alternatives myself for my boys and the men in my life! I'm designing some right now for my family and will try and have some available on my website soon. It's what I grab by my door in the mornings to bring my kids to school or walk my dog on the beach at 6am or anything early - I've definitely over used them - and that's it!"

Ugh...what a dumbass - it took her until 2007 to figure out that sheepskin boots are make from sheepskin and now she thinks she's starting the trend to not buy UGGs. Brilliant. I got rid of my UGGs like 2 years ago because they were played out, not-so-practical and really dirty. I should've bought the spray cleaner. I hate dirty shoes. But I looooooove skin boots. All of my boots are made of skin. Today I'm wearing skin boots and a skin coat with fur accents. I'm also carrying a purse that's half skin. I'm also blogging from my skin chair. I hope she makes the men in her life wear high heel Stella McCartney boots to punish them for wearing skin boots all these years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeez xine i certainly hope your not talking about FOREskin with those boots and jackets and seats and all....I mean that just makes my skin crawl...my foreskin that is. wait a minute, i don't have a fore skin... i think pammy sue had it made into a pair of uggs, damn her godless soul!!!!!!!!!!!!

xine said...

Prada's spring campaign: Foreskin is in!

That was hilarious. I clicked on the comment thinking it was going to be someone yelling at me for my complete disregard for cows. Instead I get foreskin boots and first-hand knowlege of big gay neil's peeps status: cut. Love it! Very resourceful (and disgusting) idea - nobody gets killed and some bitchy PETA rep gets their totally Uggs. How kosher is that?