Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Couture du Jour: Ugly Jean-tini

One part mom jean
One part raver jean
Shake over ice and

Strain into a chilled martini glass
Garnish with a twist
Sell at Patricia Field
Described as: A sexed up hipster look. Comfy heavy denim with a little stretch and a big flare- squeezes you in, and shows off the curves- creating the sexiest jeans you will ever wear (yeah, if you happen to be a raving mom). There are just too many bad designers with even worse ideas. I always thought they had some kind of stringent employment criteria for that job... like starting with a strong, fabulous sense of fashion. This is NOT bringing sexy back. [thanks, b]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even wear pants like that when I did go to raves. Why would I do something like that now as a mother in her late 20's? I hope no one pays for that crap.