Wednesday, April 04, 2007

YOUR 15 MINUTES - Unique Urinals and Bathroom Fixtures as Erotic Art

To celebrate our 2,000th post I bring you: unique urinals.
A few weeks ago I found a urinal shaped like a mouth in a magazine and immediately called my best friend to tell him about it. He said "yeah, you've never seen that. they had that same one in vegas. there was also this one..." Um no, I don't hang out in the boys potty room. Apparently during our travels, he is having fun experiences peeing into crazy urinals while I'm faced with the same old, boring toilet again and again. When I renovate my bathroom I'm going to have a custom made flower toliet and then maybe a penis sink for fun (shown below).

The urinal:And additional bathroom accessories:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not comment spam!
Please check this new blog of pictures and give me your opinion!
http://eroticelebrity.blogspot.com
Thanks in advance.