Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Willis and "The Others"

How does vacationing with your ex wife and her new husband sound to you? Frankly, not ideal, if you ask me... maybe a little less than not ideal: how about downright shitty?


Not for the Willis family. No sir. This broken nuclear family parted ways amicably, and they've found a way to make this shit work. I have to hand it to them, for at least making it look easy from the outside.

"It's hard for people to understand, but we go on holidays together," the Live Free or Die Hard star, 52, tells Vanity Fair in its June issue about his relationship with Demi Moore and husband of two years, Ashton Kutcher.

Willis calls them his "extended family."

"Demi is the mother of my children and Ashton is the stepfather of my children," he says (Willis and Moore have daughters Rumer, 18; Scout, 15; and Tallulah, 13). "I'm thrilled that Ashton turned out to be such a great guy. I love Demi, and I know she loves me."

I'm happy for Bruce. I mean, he's older now, hasn't had a "hit" movie in some time, tried hanging out with P Diddy a few times (looked the fool too), and now is keeping a lower profile and chillin' with his 'extended family.' That's what I can having your priorities in order!

[source]

No comments: