Thursday, June 21, 2007

RoRo: The Gayest Star is Born

Admit it or not, The View does make for some good television. Honestly, I think it was great to have Rosie O'Donnell on the show because it gave that asswipe Hasselhoof a platform to get her dumb opinion out there. She has every right to prove herself retarded, and before Rosie, I think she was just too shy.

Regardless, everyone's asking who's going to replace Rosie, and some folks are saying that it might be a man. GASP! There are two in the running:

  1. Mario Cantone
  2. Ross Mathews

Now, Mario Cantone is like a friend of the show, and he's funny sometimes, but mostly he's annoying. Just not my cup of tea. This other guy though, Ross Mathews, is fucking hijinx! Check him out. I assume you'll love him or hate him. Either way, he has my vote!

[source]

No comments: