Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Can Someone Get Isaiah Washington a Kleenex?

Talk about career suicide. Isaiah Washington went on the Larry King Live show to discuss his recent dismissal from the ABC show, Grey's Anatomy. Now, Larry King has no shame; he had Paris Hilton on like a week ago, and he's no stranger to bullshit news stories, but Isaiah, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE.

Here's how this shit went down:

Isaiah blamed costar Patrick Dempsey's repeated tardiness to the Grey's Anatomy set for the blow-up that resulted in Isaiah having to use the word faggot. Hmph.

Isaiah said he regretted not confronting Dempsey the first time he was late, so the second time, he felt he had to play hardball. But Dempsey wanted to delay the scene more to wait for Ellen Pompeo, who plays Grey, before shooting began.

"I said I don't need Ellen, I can act," Isaiah told Larry King. "And that was the moment that sent it into a different zone."

"He became unhinged, sprayed spittle in my face," Isaiah said. "I'm asking him why is he screaming at me. ... He just becomes irate."

I said several bad words," he recalled, quoting himself as telling Dempsey: "There's no way you're going to treat me like the B-word, the P-word or the F-word."

Let me fill in the blanks: "There's no way you're going to treat me like the BITCH, the PUSSY or the FAGGOT."

I can't hate the dude too much, I mean, those are a few of my favorite words too. But honestly, enough already. Find a new job dude. Game over. I guess I should thank my lucky stars I haven't lost my job too. Bitch is the second most used word in my vocabulary, second only to suck-it.

[source]

No comments: