Monday, July 16, 2007

I Made It OUT Alive

Holy Fuck.

I was in Ptown for the last few days and I literally don't know how I made it back to my house in Boston in one piece. It's literally a shit-show. I drank and smoked more in the last four days than I have since I was a minor! WTF. It's like everything I ever learned flew right out the window and landed on some half-naked homo.

And, ladies... if you have a gay friend that's super totally hot, MOVE ON. He's not into you. Don't try to have sex with him. It ain't right. His boyfriend will get pissed and most likely cut your long-ass hair when you're sleeping. I'm just sayin.

In any case, if you haven't been to Iloveptown.com, you should. My friends are putting this site together, and they take funny pictures. Go check it out.

No comments: