Friday, August 17, 2007

Starlotta Comes Clean



It’s been almost four years since Star Jones Reynolds walked into a hospital and had gastric bypass surgery performed. But after all that time, the defunct ‘View’ co-host is still unclear why she kept it a secret.

“I had always been this girl out there who said I would die fat and happy,” she told ABC’s Diane Sawyer on ‘Good Morning America.’ “What a lie.”

And despite being a bold and often outspoken personality on screen, Star said she needed extensive therapy to start talking openly about her weight loss surgery.

“I wish I could explain what emotionally crippling control is,” she said. “It took me a long time in therapy to be honest with you, to open up.”

Watch part two of the interview with Star on ‘Good Morning America’ Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the extra skin on her neck. Extra neck skin is so sexy.