Monday, January 30, 2006

Bounce That Big Black Juicy Bootie

HOLY ASS, BATMAN!

This bitch got back. Thing is, I know they make jeans to fit asses like that. Shit, I know all about Apple Bottom Jeans. Perhaps if one of you out there knows Serena Williams personally, you could write the web address for Apple Bottom Jeans on a napkin or something and put it in her ASS crack for safe keeping. Girl, whatchu gonn do with all that ass, all that ass, inside them jeans? I'mma make make make make you SCREAM, MAKE YOU SCREAM, MAKE YOU SCREAM!

[source]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those black people and their butts and their welfare. HILARIOUS.

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodnees gracious me! My word, did you happen to catch that Tiger boy's FUBU & Wu-Wear outfit at The Masters?

xine said...

I could eat dinner off that ass.

xine said...

I wonder if Gwyneth Paltrow and her hubby would do lines of coke off Serena Williams' ass. She's not a stripper, she's a tennis player which seems a little more 'proper' and there's definitely enough room for both of them and their blow. :)

Anonymous said...

FaBuLous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my ass is also like that

Anonymous said...

hi
i have got a ass like that 2
and when i went out with dustin breeding from b5 he got all of this and he loved it 2!!!hahahaha