Thursday, January 19, 2006

Everywhere you look, everwhere you go...there's a face of somebody who does meth...



…and I really thought this one would make it.











Whatever happened to predictability? The methman, the paperboy, evening TV. Apparently Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie from Full House) has been receiving rehabilitation treatment for a methamphetamine addiction. See, that’s totallly what happens when you’re friends with Kimmy Gibbler!

This really shocks me…kinda like the time when I was about 10 years old, during the peak of Full House’s popularity, and there was that rumor going around that Jodie died in a car crash. That obviously panned out to be false…but it was still shocking. I remember reading a random article in People a while back that said she was attending college and driving around CA in a BMW and then I saw some wedding pictures at some point in like 2002 – seemed so normal. Bitch is a meth addict and she still got married before me!

Well, Happy Birthday Stephanie! Get yourself better so you don’t look all haggard when they add this incident to the THS: Full House.

No comments: