Thursday, January 19, 2006

Desperate HoodRats


I recently found out that it was none other than Mary-Louise Parker who turned down Teri Snatcher's role in Desperate HoodRats. Interestingly, Miss Teri I'm-57-and-anorexic won the Golden Globe last year for her role on Desperate HoodRats. This year, Mary-Louise Parker (who was EXCELLENT in Angels in America) won the GG, beating out all those HAGS (Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman, Eva LongWHOREia, and Teri Snatcher) to win for Best TV Comic Actress.


Does anyone think Teri Snatcher is pretty? She's totally fug in my book. That greasy-face-anorexic look is not a good color on her!

2 comments:

xine said...

I think she's pretty fug. Eva's fug both on the inside and out. I wonder how these people get famous. I think it starts with "suck" and ends with "a lot of dicks."

Anonymous said...

she's totally too old to be anorexic... i mean really!